Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Project Selection-My Decision
For the Media Studies project, I have decided to do a magazine rather than the film option. I made this decision because I feel like it would be more enjoyable for my personality rather than the film option. I may change my mind, but I feel pretty confident about this decision. My skills seem to be more centered towards the magazine project because I enjoy writing and want to get stronger at it. If I don't change my mind and end up doing the magazine, my genre would be either science or tourist information. Science is on my mind because I enjoy the topic and feel that I could provide an interesting and new stance on it. With the tourist information genre I could go around Florida, or at least Sarasota and take some photographs that would draw readers in. My work will be completed alone as I feel I can get more done without worrying about others not getting their work finished. Overall, I feel that my decision is the best for me and my skill set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
Front Cover Table of Contents 1st Page of Two Page Article 2nd Page of Two Page Article
-
CCR 1 CCR 2 CCR 3 and 4
-
Script: CCR 1 The product I have produced is my magazine Life in Paradise . When you think about conventions of a magazine, you think abo...
-
In order for magazine companies to distribute their products, they turn to many different methods. Most companies will start with a distribu...
No comments:
Post a Comment