Monday, November 20, 2017

Project Selection-My Decision Update

My project decision has become more official as I have decided to do a travel magazine rather than a science magazine. Right now, I really want to do a more "tropical" travel magazine. I'm thinking about going to a couple of beaches or islands in the area and writing about the activities that visitors can do or events/historical aspects the area is known for. As a Floridian, I feel this magazine idea would be fun to pursue and not just a boring project that is required. I will still be working alone as I feel it will be easier for me. Overall, I'm excited to get started on my project and visit many fun areas in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Front Cover Table of Contents  1st Page of Two Page Article  2nd Page of Two Page Article