Thursday, November 9, 2017

Project Selection-Film

Film production takes a lot of work. It involves lighting, camera angles, sound, and lots more. In Media Studies, we have watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off, All the President's Men, and the Newsroom. As a class, while watching the films, we analyzed the camera angles/shots, sound choice, and lighting options chosen for particular scenes. All of these aspects of film can change the overall mood the production crew wants to display, showing the importance of having them used properly. If I were to do the film project, I feel like my skills to be very engaged and wanting to create something great would be a good fit for me. Although some of my skills would make this project decision seem like a good fit, I think it would be more of a challenge to me. I think I would struggle with making sure all the technical aspects of the film were right along with taking awhile to piece it together perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

Front Cover Table of Contents  1st Page of Two Page Article  2nd Page of Two Page Article