Thursday, November 9, 2017
Project Selection-Magazine
When learning about print journalism, I have found many aspects that interest me. With magazines, news is able to get across in many different types of ways. There are informational magazines, gossip magazines, and even magazines with only entertainment purposes. In class, we have watched Nixon, All the President's Men, and the TV series the Newsroom. We have also done assignments in class with magazine analysis and even looking at blog samples. The films we have watched all pertained to the press or magazines affecting people's lives. While looking over samples, and movies showing print journalism, I was interested in the fact that writers would write about stories they were interested in. I also was interested by the fact that not all print media is dry and boring. I would classify myself as a very determined person, plus, I enjoy to write about interesting topics that others would enjoy. However, I feel like this project may become a challenge for me in the beginning with getting used to the formatting and how to pace my self with the project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
Front Cover Table of Contents 1st Page of Two Page Article 2nd Page of Two Page Article
-
CCR 1 CCR 2 CCR 3 and 4
-
Script: CCR 1 The product I have produced is my magazine Life in Paradise . When you think about conventions of a magazine, you think abo...
-
In order for magazine companies to distribute their products, they turn to many different methods. Most companies will start with a distribu...
No comments:
Post a Comment