Script: CCR 4
In my project, I had to use many different technology products in order to create my magazine. Computer software, computer hardware, websites, and cameras were the main objects I used. To begin constructing my magazine, I had to take photographs for the magazine. My media studies teacher lent me a Canon Rebel T6 camera from the school that I was able to use instead of using my phone camera. Once I had the photographs, I was able to construct my magazine. Most of my work was done at my school, using their computers: HP Elite Book. I used the publisher software on these computers to create my front cover, table of contents, and two-page article. This software allows me to format exactly how I want the layout of each page to look like. Computer hardware was used in this project as well because I needed the use of a computer to construct my product. The hardware includes the actual computer, keyboard, and ports needed to get my pictures and publisher documents onto the computer via flash drive. I also used websites to help with my research for my blog. These included the magazines' websites and distribution websites. All of these technology products have allowed me to produce my magazine Life in Paradise and my blog that has documented my steps throughout this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
Front Cover Table of Contents 1st Page of Two Page Article 2nd Page of Two Page Article
-
CCR 1 CCR 2 CCR 3 and 4
-
Script: CCR 1 The product I have produced is my magazine Life in Paradise . When you think about conventions of a magazine, you think abo...
-
In order for magazine companies to distribute their products, they turn to many different methods. Most companies will start with a distribu...
No comments:
Post a Comment