In order to get the photographs I need for my magazine, I will be going with my father to his boss's island on Thursday, December 14. My father goes every Thursday and is there pretty much a whole school day so I will have to miss a day of school to go with him. Once I am there, I will be taking photographs around the island that will work with my magazine and article.
If I need to get more photographs at Lido Key, Siesta Key, Nokomis, Egmont Key, or Desoto Park, I will have to go this weekend on 12/16 or sometime during the last week of school before winter break. However, I believe I will get enough photographs around the different locations of the island that I will be going to on Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
Front Cover Table of Contents 1st Page of Two Page Article 2nd Page of Two Page Article
-
CCR 1 CCR 2 CCR 3 and 4
-
Script: CCR 1 The product I have produced is my magazine Life in Paradise . When you think about conventions of a magazine, you think abo...
-
In order for magazine companies to distribute their products, they turn to many different methods. Most companies will start with a distribu...
No comments:
Post a Comment