Monday, January 22, 2018
Feedback/Revisions
I have received feedback on my first magazine submission. With this feedback, I am hoping to improve my project. Mr. Elsbree gave me feedback on my front cover to move around titles and maybe add more article titles. For my table of contents, he told me I should add more articles and their page numbers which I was feeling I should do before he talked to me. For my two-page article, I should brand my page numbers, decrease white space, and add a photo of the person I interviewed. This feedback is very helpful and I will definitely adjust my magazine to reach this criteria.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
Front Cover Table of Contents 1st Page of Two Page Article 2nd Page of Two Page Article
-
CCR 1 CCR 2 CCR 3 and 4
-
Script: CCR 1 The product I have produced is my magazine Life in Paradise . When you think about conventions of a magazine, you think abo...
-
In order for magazine companies to distribute their products, they turn to many different methods. Most companies will start with a distribu...
No comments:
Post a Comment